Spaghetti with plenty of corn, which goes perfectly with bacon and cheese. A velvety spaghetti that children will love, colorful, delicious, and very filling.
- 500 g spaghetti spaghetti
- 200 g boiled corn
- 15 slices of bacon cut into strips
- 2 zucchini cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Or a cup of grated parmesan
- 1 cup cheese mix
- 300 g sour cream
- Salt-freshly chopped pepper
- A little seed oil
- Boil our spaghetti for 2 minutes less than the package says. Strain them after first holding a little water in a cup.
- Saute the zucchini in a deep pan, then the bacon together with the garlic and corn.
- Then add the cream and our cheeses, salt and pepper and the spaghetti we have boiled. In case we want our spaghetti, how lightly do we add a little of the water that we have boiled.