Pressing on the Italian pasta with salmon, which was loved all over the world both for its taste and for the ease of its preparation, since it can be made even by the most beginners in the kitchen.
Replace the salmon with trout us, vodka with ouzo or tsipouro depending on our taste and sour cream with our Greek yogurt. As for the rest? Onion fresh and replace the chives with our fragrant dill.
So let's make a very Greek, delicious and very easy pasta together! The materials we will use are:
- 200 g smoked trout fresco
- 1 piece of butter
- 1 shot of tsipouro or ouzo
- 250 gr of Greek yogurt
- 1-2 chopped fresh onions
- a little dill
- salt, pepper, boukovo
- Saute the spring onion with the butter.
- Add the trout in chunks and mix carefully. Quench with the tsipouro (or ouzo), and add the dill.
- Remove from the heat and add the yogurt. Stir lightly, adjusting the taste to the salt and pepper. Serve immediately, garnishing with bukovo