A very light, very nutritious, delicious dish to fill you up without being burdened. For those who care about their diet it is a dish that they will surely love. It is done very quickly, and our materials are affordable. If you make it once I'm sure it will become one of your favorites as it is to me.
- 500 g spaghetti or pasta of our choice
- 200 g coarsely chopped spinach leaves
- 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 200 g grated feta cheese + 100 for serving
- 140 g of boiled corn
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- In a saucepan with a little salt, boil our spaghetti for 2-3 minutes less than the time the manufacturer says. Keep 1 cup of pasta water.
- Put the spinach with the garlic, a little olive oil and a little yogurt in a blender.
- In a pan, lightly sauté the cherry tomatoes with the corn. Then put the porridge from the blender and the rest of the yogurt, the boiled spaghetti, grated feta, and mix. You may also need some water, so add the water from the pasta we have kept.
- Serve with grated feta cheese and freshly chopped pepper.