Wonderful dish, very nutritious, healthy and invigorating, rich in iron and low in fat. You can also serve it for brunch served with golden slices of toast!
Our ingredients (for 5 servings)
- 1 kg of washed spinach
- 10 eggs
- Or chopped dill
- Or chopped fresh spring onions
- 1 chopped onion
- ½ matte kaukalithres
- 100 g grated feta
- 150 gr regatta grated cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- We wash our leaflets thoroughly and drain them. Cut them into chunks and salt them and leave them in the colander.
- Saute our spring onions, and the dried ones (to sweeten) and then add our spinach together with the kavkaliths, lower the heat and let them drain and cook. Be careful not to overcook them, you will lose all the nutrients and they will melt…
- Then put them in the pan, spread them straight, sprinkle with dill, pour the feta cheese on top of the regatta and then break the eggs on top until the whole pan is covered.
- Put in a preheated oven until it turns brown.
- Serve with toasted hot slices of toast and coarsely chopped pepper