What healthier snack, for school, the office as well as for the evening after a busy day to sit and enjoy a fragrant, delicious, nutritious piece of spinach cheese pie?
With plenty of green onion, dill, leek and wonderful rustic trachana that takes off and highlights its taste.
- 1.5 kg of spinach scalded and cut
- 3 chopped leeks
- 1 bunch of chopped spring onions
- 3 eggs
- olive oil
- a little butter
- salt, pepper, sesame
- 200 g feta cheese
- 150 gr trachana
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 pack of ready-made village leaf or prepare your own from the recipe for sheet for pies.
- Saute the onion and leek in a deep pan. Add the spinach after we have previously boiled it and drained it well.
- Then add the dill and remove from the heat. We let it cool down.
- As the filling cools, we open a leaf.
- Spread half of our leaves down and in between with a brush spread melted butter.
- Then, after the filling has cooled, we add 2 eggs and our feta cheese, grated and crushed.
- Stir to get our ingredients everywhere and put it in the pan on the sheets we have layered. Place the remaining leaves as we did before and on the last sheet, with the brush, spread the beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cut the pieces and bake in a preheated oven for about an hour and a quarter.