Ah these asparagus !!! No matter how you do them, they are divine !!!! A wonderful creamy velvety, delicious, but also quick soup is a must for today! Let's get started !!!
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 3 peeled potatoes cut into cubes
- 1 leek (the white part) cut into slices
- 3 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 700 gr Vegetable broth
- Λευκό wine glass white wine
- Salt Pepper
- Rinse and clean the asparagus with the peeler from the middle and bottom. Cut the asparagus into chunks.
- In a saucepan the butter and sauté the leeks. Then add the asparagus and potatoes (keep some tops for serving). Continue sautéing for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Then quench with wine and add the vegetable broth.
- Lower the heat and simmer until our vegetables are soft. Then, with the help of a hand blender, mash the vegetables. Let it simmer for another 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve with asparagus tops.