When you have children at home, you must be prepared for their "I WANT"! And if they want a burger, we will make it quickly λοιπόν burger. Without many materials and special preparation.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 6 buns
- 6 lettuce leaves or iceberg or salad mix
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 slices of cheese for toast (gouda eg)
- 2 eggs
- 150 flour
- 75 gr corn flour
- 1 cup smoked paprika
- 1 k garlic cloves garlic
- 1 cup cayenne
- Or salt
- ¼ κ σ πιπέρι
- 1 k soy sauce
- Or smoked paprika
- ½ κ σ garlic granule
- ¼ κ σ πιπέρι
- In a bowl, mix the marinade ingredients of the chicken
- Cut each chicken breast in half and spread each fillet with the marinade mixture.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes
- In a bowl mix the ingredients for the breading and in a smaller bowl put the 2 eggs
- We take the chicken, pass it through the flour mix, then dip it in the egg and again in the flour mix.
- We put in a deep frying pan seed oil to heat enough.
- We take the breaded chickens, shake them first to remove the many flours and place them in the pan. We turn our chickens when their side becomes copper brown.
- Until our chickens are fried, we can make a quick sauce by mixing a part of mayonnaise with a part of ketchup.
- Cut our buns in half and spread the sauce on both sides. Then we place our salad. When our chickens come out, we place them on the salad and put a slice of toast cheese on top.
Serve hot with salad or french fries