What better treat than a refreshing lemonade or orange juice?
- 1 kg of lemon or orange or tangerine juice
- 1 kg of sugar (oranges and tangerines may need less because they are sweeter
- 1 vanilla or a sprig of mint for lemon or cinnamon for orange
- 650 g of water
- Put the sugar with the water to boil. Once it boils, pull it aside and after it cools down, incorporate it into the lemon juice, after first straining it, it does not have foreign bodies inside.
- The same procedure applies to orange or mandarin juice. Here we will pay attention to sugar because it definitely wants much less.
- The ratio is in lemon juice one part juice and three parts water.
- In the juice of mandarin and orange is 1 part juice and 1 and a half parts water.