Afternoon, film, pareoula… what more beautiful with the accompaniment of a pitula that will musk the house and will be well eaten !! Wonderful with crispy leaf and twisted !!
For the dough
- 600 g of soft flour and a little for the opening
- Or olive oil
- 300 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 kg salt
- A little butter with seed oil mixed for opening
or 1 pack of rustic leaves
For the stuffing
- 1 egg
- 300 g hard feta
- 750 g spinach cut into chunks
- 3 chopped leeks
- Or a bunch of freshly chopped onion
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- Salt Pepper
- Saute the onion and leek in a saucepan. Then add the spinach and sauté until all the liquid is gone. Remove from the heat and wait for it to cool slightly. When it reaches room temperature, add the crushed feta cheese, dill, egg, salt and pepper and leave it aside.
- Put the flour, salt, olive oil, vinegar and water in a bowl and knead very well. (you will need a little more water in the dough). Knead well until smooth and even and elastic. Let it rest for a while.
- Divide our dough into 4 equal parts. We take one ball and the other two to wet with butter and cover them with a towel so they do not dry out.
- Open a sheet with the thin rod very thin, as thin as possible. After opening it, put the filling in a circular shape around the middle of the sheet. Make a cross in the middle and place the sheet on top of the filling. We start with light movements to roll the filling in all directions. When the circle of our dough is finished, we cut one end and start wrapping our roll like a snake. We place it in our pan.
- Continue in the same way with the other doughs.
- When finished, grease our pie and bake it in a preheated oven for 55-60 minutes at 180The in resistance.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.