When your place produces wonderful figs in quantity, then you adapt the kitchen based on this product. So clicking on the fasting ones flutes with Turkish delight we will make wonderful wrapped figs with walnut and almond stuffed, bathed with powdered sugar or even syrupy, fasting, for the treat with your coffee, along with a glass of cool water. Everything you need for summer or winter ready on platters waiting for Christmas !! Try them! They are very easy to make, and they are very tasty.
- 1 pack of crust sheet
- 3 packs of dried figs
- 150 gr Crystallized sugar
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Walnuts - almonds for filling
- Cinnamon powder for sprinkling
- Sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a saucepan put the sugar with 400gr water to boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and as soon as it is lukewarm, add the honey and stir.
- Spread the crust sheet on a clean surface. Cut the leaf into strips of about 7 cm.
- Place the strips all on top of each other so that they do not dry out.
- Spread sunflower oil on the leaf with a brush
- Cut the fig lengthwise and spread it with our hands.
- Then "nest" half a walnut or an almond.
- Fold and wrap our fig in a triangle
- At the end of the sheet, wet it with a little water to make it stick.
- Place the roll on greaseproof paper in the pan
- Repeat the process for all the figs.
- Bake our triangles at 170The for about 40 'until golden brown.
- Once they come out of the oven, as they are hot, dip them in the cold syrup.
- Sprinkle on top with grated walnut or almond
- If you want, keep some without syrup, and sprinkle them with powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Depending on the package with the dried figs and the crust sex, the corresponding pieces come out. One dried fig produces 2-3 triangles.