Easy recipe, useful, rich in iron, appetizer for wine !!!
- 500 g beef liver
- 1 dried onion cut into thin slices
- 1 chopped tomato
- Or chopped parsley
- Salt Pepper
- 20 g vinegar or lemon
- Flour for breading
- We tell our butcher to clean our liver and remove the membrane.
- Then we cut our liver into small pieces
- We bread our liver with the flour and we shake it well to remove the unnecessary flour
- Put oil in a large pan and let it heat well.
- We throw our liver in and fry it, turning it continuously.
- Once they take on color, I take them out and place them on a plate, sprinkle them with thyme, paprika, salt and pepper vinegar or lemon and finally with plenty of onion, parsley and fresh tomatoes.
- Caution! Our oil should be warm enough, but not hot because it will harden it, but also not lukewarm so as not to boil. Temperature plays a key role in this dish.
- if the amount from your liver is large, put it in the pan in portions. So that the temperature does not drop sharply and boil.