- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 cucumber cut into small squares (without the inside with their stones)
- 2 large tomatoes without seeds, cut into small pieces
- 1 bunch of chopped parsley
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- Lemon zest
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- Or a bunch of chopped mint
- Or olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Wash the cauliflower well. Cut the hazelnuts and take the grater from the side with the big hole and grate all the hazelnuts.
- Then add all the other ingredients, mix and put it in the fridge to incorporate the flavors and bind the aromas.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.