I recently went to our favorite Chios and leaving I got mastic. So I will make a sweet tart with mastic aroma. Wonderful velvety aromatic and very very tasty.
For the dough I will need
- 150 g butter
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 vanilla
- 40 g of almond powder
- 250 g flour loaf
- Beat the butter with the icing, add the egg, the almond powder (if you do not have it you can break almonds in the multi) and at the end the flour. Become a beautiful elastic dough by molding.
- Leave to rest and freeze wrapped in cling film for half an hour.
- Later we place it in our pan, make holes with a fork and bake it at first with weights (legumes or rice) for about 20 minutes and then remove the weights and continue baking for another 10 minutes until golden brown.
For our cream
- 250 gr milk
- 1 egg
- 70 g sugar
- 25 g butter
- Half a teaspoon of Chios mastic powder
- Put 200 g of milk, sugar and mastic in a saucepan. However, beat the remaining 50 g of milk separately with the corn flour and the egg.
- Incorporate before the milk boils. Stir constantly until thickened.
- Pour the cream into the baked dough and leave it to cool.
For the whipped cream
Beat 200 g of vegetable cream with a few drops of mastic liqueur.