Wonderful favorite tahini pies, easy to make… and once you try them… .they will easily disappear! I guarantee you!
- 500 g soft flour (goh)
- 100 g flour possible
- 100 g tahini
- 70 g of olive oil
- 70 g sugar
- 25 g yeast
- 330 g of lukewarm water
For the stuffing
- 300 g tahini
- 300 g sugar
- 3 kg cinnamon
- Powder for sprinkling
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the sugar. In a bowl, mix the oil with the tahini. Take 30 g of lukewarm water and dissolve the yeast. Open a puddle in the middle and pour the tahini oil, the yeast and the rest of the warm water. Our dough will become quite pliable. We let her rest.
- In the bowl we had the tahini, we make the filling. Add the tahini, cinnamon and sugar and mix well until it becomes a firm porridge.
- Then we take a piece of dough and open it in a square shape. We need to have enough dough surface because when we wrap it it has many circles inside. Spread the filling over the entire surface, and roll with light movements and make a patty. Then with a knife cut pieces every 3-4 points. Then we press it lightly with our hands and transfer it to the pan on the oil paste.
- Continue in this way with the rest of the dough. Put the pan in a warm place to rise and then bake them at 180 degrees until they turn pink.
- Then, as soon as we take them out, sprinkle them with icing!