The most common soup during the fasting period. Vegetables with their vitamins, but also with the rich in nutritional value of tahini, make this tahini soup far from the most nutritious soups. If you add rice or pasta inside, it becomes more filling !! Let's go see…
- 1 carrot cut into squares
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper cut into squares
- 1 green pepper cut into squares
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 4 agaric mushrooms cut into frames
- 1 zucchini cut into squares
- 150 g coarsely chopped spinach
- Or matte dill
- 200 g tahini
- 2l water or vegetable broth
- 3 lemons
- Grate a lemon
- Optional 100 g rice or melon or barley
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- In a saucepan sauté the onion, peppers, mushrooms, carrot, zucchini, and finally the garlic and spinach. Then add water (or broth), salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes.
- At 10 minutes, in a bowl, mix the tahini with the lemon broth until it is completely incorporated. With a deep spoon, take water from the vegetable soup and pour it into the bowl, stirring constantly (as we do with eggnog).
- Then pour the tahini porridge into the pot with the vegetables and stir to incorporate.
- Add the dill and lemon zest.
-If we want to add rice or pasta, add it to the saute.
-you can make your soup richer by adding more vegetables such as corn, green beans, etc.
-dare to put a little zest of fresh ginger. It goes great.