Light recipe, very easy, tasty but also healthy, fasting, for diet and nutrition.
- 1 kg of frozen crumbs
- 2 potatoes cut into small pieces
- 2 carrots cut into small pieces
- 2 zucchini cut into small pieces
- 2 dried onions cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 green pepper cut into small pieces
- Or chopped dill
- Vegetable broth
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil.
- In a bowl we put tap water with a little salt and thaw our crumbs.
- Then we remove the head, we wash them very well inside, we remove the bone.
- Then cut the heads from the crumbs into small pieces.
- In a saucepan pour a little olive oil, sauté the chopped heads of thrapsala, onion, peppers, carrots and finally the potatoes.
- Then add a little vegetable broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then we take our thrapsalo, we carve it back slightly so that it does not burst and we fill it with a tablespoon.
- Then close it well with a zigzag toothpick so that the filling does not come out (or two depending on the size)
- We put our crumbs in a hull and in between we put the leftover filling.
- Close the lid and put them in a preheated oven for half an hour. Then remove the lid and continue baking until our crumbs turn brown for about 15 minutes.