A wonderful, easy, light, fasting recipe that we love and fasting days always comes from our first favorite recipes.
- 1 kg of frozen crumbs
- 400 g spinach
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 chopped onion
- Or chopped dill
- Or chopped matte fennel
- 100 g of rice
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 pack of crushed tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- In a bowl we put tap water with a little salt and thaw our crumbs.
- Then we remove the head, we wash them very well inside, we remove the bone.
- Then cut the heads from the crumbs into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, pour a little olive oil, sauté the onions, then the garlic, and then add the chopped heads from the crumbs. Mix very well for 2 minutes.
- Then add the spinach, add our tomato (keep a small amount) our rice and cook for 15 minutes.
- then as soon as the filling is ready we pull it aside to withdraw the liquids.
- Then we take our thrapsalo, we carve it back slightly so that it does not burst and we fill it with a tablespoon.
- Then close it well with a zigzag toothpick so that the filling does not come out (or two depending on the size)
- Then we take the small amount that we have kept tomato, we mix it with a little olive oil and we empty it in our pan. Then we put our crumbs in order and in between the leftover filling.
- We close our pan with a grease gun and a piece of aluminum foil on top. Put it in our oven for half an hour covered. Then uncover it and bake it for 15-20 minutes until it turns brown.