Wonderful dish that can be served as an appetizer. Great meze for wine and ouzo. Always welcome by everyone and especially in the summer.
- 1 kg of frozen crumbs
- 2 cups grated feta
- 1 cup grated manouri
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes without seeds and peel cut into small pieces
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped yellow pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 tomato passed on the grater
- A little dill
- Olive oil
- In a bowl we put tap water with a little salt and thaw our crumbs.
- Then we remove the head, we wash them very well inside, we remove the bone.
- Put the feta, oregano and manouri in a bowl
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion, garlic, peppers and add the chopped tomato and let it wither a bit.
- Then we put all our ingredients in the feta with the manouri and mix
- Then we take our Thrapsalo, we carve it back slightly so that it does not burst and we fill it with a tablespoon.
- Then close it well with a zigzag toothpick so that the filling does not come out (or two depending on the size)
- Then we take our crumbs and bake in a frying pan for about 5-6 minutes on each side. Then in a bowl mix the grated tomato with a little olive oil and salt and pepper and pour over our crumbs.
- We can if we want to bake them in the oven.
- We take our hull, place the sauce and our crumbs on top.
- Close the lid and put them in a preheated oven for half an hour. Then remove the lid and continue baking until our crumbs turn brown for about 15 minutes