Pressing on the recipe of stuffed stuffed mushrooms and millet that gives the body protein and energy, combined with corn. A balanced high nutritional value dish for those who are fasting or for vegetarian and vegan groups. Serve hot or cold.
- 8 tomatoes tight and large
- 3 eggplants
- 4 green peppers
- 3 zucchini thick
- 200 g Carolina rice
- 10 g fresh chopped mint
- 10 g of dry mint
- 2 grated carrots
- 120 g corn
- 1 pack of chopped porto belo mushrooms
- 100 g millet
- 2 large dried onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Or a bunch of chopped parsley
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- 3 potatoes cut into thick slices
For the sauce
- 300 g of water
- Or olive oil
- The tomato juice
- 1 kg of oregano
- Salt Pepper
- We wash our vegetables and empty them, then finely chop the filling and season with salt and pepper. We keep the filling and rub it on the grater. (Put the tomato filling in a colander to drain and keep the juice to put in the pan)
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion, then the mushrooms and garlic, add the rice, the stuffing from the vegetables we emptied, the carrot, the corn, the millet, the herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well and lower the heat and let them boil for half (about 10 minutes, because they will be cooked in the oven). Add a little water so that it is not too "heavy"
- Place our vegetables in a pan and between the potatoes.
- Fill them around ¾ with the filling, and close the lids.
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for our sauce and pour all over the pan. At the end, pour the rest of the olive oil on our stuffing, season with salt and pepper and put them in a preheated oven at 180The Celsius on the resistors for 1 hour or so. For the first half hour it would be good to cook covered and the rest of the time removing the lid.
If we want, we add breadcrumbs grated on the lids from our stuffing to make a beautiful crust.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.