In my village (Kymi), in the old days, if they wanted something quick and sweet, they made fried bread and put sugar on top with cinnamon or poured the fried bread with petimezi. So a wonderful suggestion is to make fried bread with sweet fig filling and fig !!! Try it!
- half a kilo of flour g.o.h.
- 1 lens dry yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 10 pcs sweet spoon cut into cubes
- Sycomel CUMA
- Put the yeast in half a glass of lukewarm water and stir (not hot because the yeast will burn).
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt well, then add the olive oil, vinegar, water and yeast and slowly stirring, add the rest of the water.
- When it becomes a soft, pliable dough that does not stick to our fingers and in the bowl, cover it with a film or a cloth and let it "rest" for about half an hour.
- Then we take a piece and open it with our hands (or with a rolling pin if we want)
- Place the fig pieces in the center scattered. Fold our dough from the outside to the inside to cover it. We press with our fingers to spread our dough and it becomes a spreadable pie.
- Then fry it until it gets ground. We turn it on the other side and continue the same process.
- Then we place our pie on absorbent paper.
- Cut into pieces and pour over with figs.