It comes to us from Spain. A different omelette, colorful, filling, fast, nutritious, with a velvety texture.
- 1 green pepper cut into squares
- 1 red pepper cut into squares
- 1 small zucchini cut into squares
- 1 dried onion cut into squares
- 2-3 mushrooms cut into squares
- 1 small eggplant cut into squares
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 cup of yogurt (with flower milk)
- 150 g of milk
- 50 g corn flour
- Salt Pepper
- olive oil
- In a pan, sauté my vegetables over low heat with a little olive oil until they lose their liquids.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, cornflour and yogurt and add salt and pepper. A porridge has been created.
- In a small pan (or a mold) I add bottom oil glue. Then I add my vegetables without liquids. I spread them down evenly and add the porridge, taking care to go everywhere.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180The for about half an hour in the air.