A very easy cake that everyone loves. The children will go crazy and the adults will try not to eat another piece !! And it's so easy..it doesn't have to be a celebration to make it! So let's celebrate every day enjoying this wonderful bueno cake!
- Prepare the sponge cake and the syrup.
- While it cools, to cut it lengthwise in half, prepare the filling.
- In a bowl take 10 bueno sticks and melt them (with a spoon or with your hands)
- Add the hazelnut praline and stir.
- Add the whipped cream (keep 4-5 spoons to use in the garnish) and mix with light movements from bottom to top until smooth.
- We take the sponge cake and cut it with a large knife lengthwise in the middle
- Put one piece in the base and syrup it
- Add half of the mixture and spread it evenly everywhere.
- Place the second piece of sponge cake on top and syrup it.
- Put the rest of the mixture and spread it nicely on and around the side.
- We take the other bueno bars and decorate our cake as it expresses us. Use with a fork the rest of the whipped cream for garnish as well as the chocolate syrup.