Fantastic truffles, snacks for a treat, for a party, for a birthday, for school, for coffee, for… .the ligurians, these delicious truffles go everywhere !!!! Our materials are simple, the enjoyment is great.
We can make them from a cake or king pie or bun that we have left or we can make the recipe from the beginning !! so here I am for both versions!
- If we have leftover cake or king pie or bun
Crush our cake in a bowl. Add a little brandy (1-2 kg) a little sweetened milk and mix. Exact quantity I can not tell you, because it goes in proportion to how much cake you have left over. Pour our ingredients sparingly and mix until it becomes a tight mixture. Place it in the refrigerator to cool.
After it cools down, we take the mixture and shape it with our hands into balls, dip them in melted couverture, and roll them in any coating we prefer. We put them on pieces of paper if we have to share them or in a small bowl to offer them for a treat.
- For truffles from the beginning
- 1 pack of petit ber cookies
- 1 sweetened condensed milk
- 50 g of melted butter
- 3 cups brandy
- 100 g crushed walnut
- 2-3 k chocolate powder or cocoa
- 1 chocolate couverture
For the coating
- Colorful truffles or chocolate truffle or crushed walnut or coconut or pistachio, chocolate powder or cocoa.
- In a bowl, crush the cookie and add the rest of our ingredients. We mold everything to become a tight mixture. Put it in the fridge to cool.
- After it cools, we take the mixture and shape it with our hands into balls, dip them in melted couverture, and roll them in any coating we prefer
You can also use the trunk mixture or make the lenten trunk mixture into truffles.