Wonderful snack, original, delicious, and selected, for your friends. Accompany it with baked bread and white wine or ouzo, why not, and steal the impressions.
- Spread the oil paste on the counter. We spread the leaves crosswise with the nerves towards us. Then in the center we spread a vine leaf and place a few slices of tomato on top.
- Then place the feta, sprinkling it with olive oil, pepper and oregano. Put a few slices of thin tomato on top and then the last vine leaf and then I cross-cover the feta with the excess vine leaves around it.
- I wrap a nice package as a gift with the oil paste and bake it on the grill or in the oven for about 5 minutes (when we press each side should be soft).
- Take our package out of the oven and wait a few minutes for it to rest.
- Carefully open the oil paste, and place our package on the plate. Pour over with a little olive oil and cut carefully, because our feta is melting.
We enjoy it with toasted bread !!!!!
- You can replace the feta with other cheeses, such as Vermiou, mastelo, gruyere, etc