A cheese pie that when you take it out of your oven you will wonder how crispy the sheet is and how velvety the filling is !!!!
Our materials are simple and the process is easy!
For the stuffing
- 1 liter of milk (whole)
- 100 g butter
- 130 g flour
- 200 gr of Crete gruyere
- 400 g hard feta
- 2 egg yolks
- pepper, nutmeg
For the sheet
- 1 packet of crust sheet
- 50 g melted butter
- 1 can of soda
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour, stirring quickly. Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly so that it does not clot. Once we add all the milk and it gets a boil, remove it from the heat.
- Add the yellow cheese first and stir to melt the slice, crushed salt and grate a little nutmeg. (if we do not have a whole to rub we put in the nose from the teaspoon ready grated). Add pepper and taste (if he wants salt or pepper). Then add two egg yolks and mix. We pull it aside.
- In a pan, butter the bottom and lay the leaves in the beginning, the first half in, half out of the pan. Butter and spread a sheet on the bottom.
- Then we butter each leaf separately, we make it into fans and we place it next to each other. (We keep 2 sheets for the end.)
- Once we have laid crumpled leaves we pour the filling to go everywhere,
- At the end, close the excess leaves outside the pan and lay the other two last on top. Butter well and carve the pieces.
- Once engraved, take a can of soda (330g) and pour it on top to go everywhere.
- Allow the soda to set for a few minutes and place it in a preheated oven on the second step at 180 degrees for about 1 hour.
- Our pie is ready when it has a golden brown color all around!
- When you take it out, leave it to cool for 20 minutes because it is creamy and if you cut it at that moment, the cream will spill.