Cheese pies in particular that can be presented in individual mouthfuls as well as in pie.
- 1 pack of kataifi (500gr)
- 250 g grated feta
- 300 g of cheese mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of milk
- 250 g butter
- 200 g sour cream
- Mavrokouki for sprinkling
- Mix the cheeses with an egg. We take the kadaifi leaf, spread it and what we fluff (we dry it somehow).
- Take with a spoon a small amount of filling and fill bites-bites and wrap with foil.
- Place the bites next to each other in a well-buttered pan.
- Then after we finish the bites, melt the butter and pass with a spoon a spoonful of butter in each bite.
- Then in a bowl pour the remaining 2 eggs, sour cream, milk, and the rest of the butter, mix well and pour over our pie.
- Leave in the fridge to cook 2 eggs. (or if we have a table we leave preparation all night)
- Then bake at 180The until it gets colored.