Our favorite tzatziki that grew up for generations, a traditional appetizer and dip, which comes to us from Turkey from the word cacik. Wonderful creamy taste of strained yogurt with the cool grated cucumber and the fragrant dill comes to extinguish the spicy spark of garlic and to accompany our meat or our fish.
A well-known addition to the wrapped skewer that makes it famous all over the world.
- 1 bag of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons garlic melted
- 2k in olive oil
- 1 cucumber tight without seeds, grated with the peel
- 1k c vinegar
- 1k c lemon juice
- 2 k dill chopped
- Salt Pepper
- First we take the cucumber and after we wash it, we cut the two ends. We pass it through the grater and we put it in the strainer together with a little salt so that it withers and loses its liquids.
- Squeeze it well with your hands and place it in a bowl.
- Add our ingredients and mix to homogenize the flavors.
- Place it in the refrigerator. We usually serve it with a little olive oil on top and olives.