Light, creamy, easy, soup for the cold days of winter. Within 30 minutes you will have made it and you will enjoy it.
- 4 medium potatoes organically peeled, and cut into squares
- 1 liter of homemade vegetable broth
- 1 leek (the white part)
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 200 g of vegetable milk
- 2-3 tbsp grated almond (optional)
- olive oil
- Salt-pepper white-smoked paprika-thyme
- Various vegetables lightly sautéed for serving.
- In a saucepan pour the olive oil, and sauté the leeks, then the garlic.
- Add the potatoes and the vegetable broth, the salt and pepper and a little thyme and let it simmer with the lid closed for about 20 minutes.
- While it is simmering, chop a few vegetables and sauté them lightly.
- Then remove the pot from the heat and mash it with a hand blender.
- Add the vegetable milk and the grated almond. We see the texture of our soup. If we want it a little thinner, add a little broth.
Serve garnishing our vegetables on top, with a little thyme, and smoked paprika.