Wonderful fragrant light waffles for young and old! With infinite accompanying suggestions that will win impressions!
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 g flour that swells on its own
- 50 g melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 vanilla
- 1 kg baking powder
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- I put all my ingredients in a bowl and mix them with a hand blender. The porridge must be thick.
- I lubricate the waffle iron (special device for waffles that looks like a toaster but is rounded with deep squares to get the shape of the waffle)
- I pour 4-5 tablespoons, spread it carefully and bake it.
- My waffle will be ready when it stops steaming from the side (in about 3-4 minutes)
- Continue until the mixture is finished
Serve hot with infinite combinations. My favorite waffle suggestion is with merenda banana and crushed biscuit Oreo.
We can accompany them with sweet strawberry with its syrup and caramelized sugar, with sweet orange with its syrup, with grated biscuit, as well as with various ice creams which, as they are hot, take off the taste.
There are many alternatives to your ingredients, various syrups, honey, petimezi fruits, nuts, whipped cream... and much more, as long as you have imagination and passion. You can also flavor your dough with lemon, orange, or cinnamon or even rum...
When you take them out of the waffle maker, place them on absorbent paper. That way they won't get battered and will stay crispy. If for some reason we don't eat them at that time, put them in an airtight container.