Divine, delicious omelette that you will love. It becomes like a tart, and we make it in the oven! The winter broccoli, the cauliflower but also the spinach, tie perfectly with the feta and will give us a delicious dish.
- 1 small cauliflower boiled for 8 minutes
- 1 small broccoli boiled for 5 minutes
- 3 large boiled potatoes cut into slices
- 300 g spinach
- 2 chopped spring onions
- Or matte dill
- 350 g eggs (5-6 pcs)
- 150 gr feta
- 3x flour
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- Saute the onions in a saucepan and then add the spinach and stir until it withers. Once it withers, take it off the heat, and let it drain its liquids in a colander into a bowl. KEEP THE LIQUIDS FROM THE SPINACH.
- Then we take a pan, oil it, spread the potatoes in slices that we have, spread the spinach on top, sprinkle with dill, and then place the cauliflower and broccoli in hazelnuts.
- In the bowl where we have kept the spinach juice, add the eggs, salt and pepper, the flour and beat very well to homogenize the ingredients.
- Then pour it over the cauliflower and broccoli, making sure it goes everywhere. Thicken the feta and spread it on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven until it turns brown!