From the classic Greek dishes that we will find in every home.
With small variations but always the result is very tasty, this dish has become one of our most popular, easy dishes.
- 4 pork chops (or neck)
- 5-6 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 100 gr white wine
- juice of 1 lemon
- broth vegetables
- 1kg mustard
- Salt-pepper-thyme-oregano-a little flour
- olive oil
- We take our steaks, season them with salt and pepper, sprinkle them lightly with a little flour. Put a little olive oil in a saucepan and sauté our steaks on both sides for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from the pan and sauté the onion and garlic, quench with wine, add the juice, the steaks a little hot water with the vegetable cube, thyme and oregano and simmer for about an hour. In about half an hour we put in the potatoes to boil together in large chunks.
- Then, as soon as the steaks are cooked, remove them from the pot as well as the potatoes. Add the mustard to the remaining juice, stir, turn up the heat so that the sauce glazes.
- Coarsely chop the potatoes, together with a little sauce from the wines, put them as a base on the steak plate, serve the steak on top and pour over the sauce.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped pepper and thyme.