Wonderful, honeyed, fragrant, adored, delicious dish that we will meet with beef but also with pork that we will see here.
- 1.5 kg pork shoulder
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 10-12 zucchini
- 2-3 potatoes (optional)
- 1 pack crushed tomato
- ½ kg cinnamon
- ½ kg spice
- 100 g of red wine
- Vegetable broth
- olive oil
- Salt-pepper-nutmeg-a little flour
- We take the pieces from our meat, season them with salt and pepper, powder them with a little flour and sauté them in a pot with a little olive oil.
- Then add the onion and garlic, sauté them and quench with wine. Bring the alcohol to a boil and then add the tomatoes, pour hot water with the vegetable broth our spices and lower the heat, cover the pot and let our food simmer. The cooking time of the meat is related to how big the pieces we have put.
- When we see that the pieces have softened and of course we have made sure we have enough liquid in the sauce, we add the zucchini and the (potatoes optional).
- Simmer for another 15-20 minutes.
- Our food is ready when they have minced meat and vegetables together.
-Before you put your vegetables in the sauce to boil, sauté them lightly in the pan first, but you become heavier ..