Favorite winter food that everyone in the family eats .., the winter sweet cabbage, melons and our food becomes Turkish delight !!!
- 1 kg of pork (spala) cut into pieces
- 1 coarsely chopped fluffy cabbage
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 chopped leeks
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 2 sprigs of chopped celery
- 2 sprigs of chopped parsley
- 1 κ σ πελτέ
- 200 g of tomato juice
- Or olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt Pepper
- In a deep saucepan pour the olive oil and sauté the meat on all sides. then add the leeks, onion and sauté until soft.
- Then add the garlic and the pulp, sauté lightly, and then add the tomato juice and broth. Close the lid of the pot and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Once the meat is tender, add the cabbage with the celery and the parsley and simmer for another half an hour or so.
- Once the food is done, add olive oil, salt, plenty of fresh pepper and serve hot.