A delicious dish that we all love. It can be offered as an appetizer but it is not missing from our festive table.
Our materials are as follows:
- 500 g pork neck cut into small cubes
- 3-4 leeks cut into crescents
- half a glass of white wine
- 100 g crushed feta cheese
- 50g gruyere of Crete
- Salt Pepper
- olive oil
- A little flour
- We take our meat and grind it.
- In a pan we pour a little olive oil and after it burns we add it to our meat and we stir it to shield and get around color.
- Then quench it with wine and add the leeks.
- Let it simmer until the leeks are melted and our meat is soft.
Serve with crushed feta cheese and Cretan gruyere