Our classic frying pan which is an appetizer dish that is accompanied by wine and comes to our tables at gatherings of friends, family but also on our Sunday tables and also at the festive ones that is never missing.
Our materials are as follows
- 500 g pork neck cut into small cubes
- 1 green pepper cut into squares
- 1 red pepper cut into squares
- half a glass of white wine
- 100 g feta
- a little lemon
- salt, pepper, oregano
- olive oil
- a little flour
- Flour our meat and sauté it over high heat until it turns brown.
- Quench with wine and add our peppers.
- Let it simmer.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano.
- When our meat has softened, remove it from the heat, squeeze a little lemon on top and stir.
Serve with grated feta