Wonderful dish, one of my favorites, that when I get asparagus… I will definitely make a dish with pork! Divine combination, with the aromas of asparagus, lemon and meat getting married and the result is really wonderful. So passing by the wonderful grocery store of Lakis in Platana, I found them in front of me !!!!! There was no way I could not take it !! And Lakis asparagus is excellent, organically grown !! So let's make pork lemonade with asparagus !!!
- 2 bunches of asparagus (around the kilo)
- 1 kg pork shoulder
- 2 juicy lemons
- 5 spring onions
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 400 g of vegetable broth or hot chicken
- Or chopped dill
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- We start with the asparagus. Rinse them carefully and with the help of a peeler peel them from the middle and bottom.
- Then cut them in half. In a saucepan, sauté the asparagus lightly on all sides. Then we carefully remove them and sauté our meat.
- Then add our onion and garlic. Add the broth, lower the heat and let the meat simmer. When our meat is almost ready, add the asparagus, lemon and dill. salt and pepper and leave for another 5-8 minutes to simmer.
- Stir the pot by grasping it by the two handles and shaking it so that our asparagus does not dissolve. Serve hot.
- If we want we can cut the egg (eggnog)
- You can tie the sauce with corn flour
- If you have fennel even better! The dish will take off!