A wonderful dish that will be appreciated by everyone, can stand at a formal table, but also at a Sunday family gathering.
We will fill it with wild mushrooms, and let it simmer and melt in the hull. We will accompany it with baby potatoes and we will enjoy it with a good white assyrtiko wine.
- 2 ½ kilos of pork leg without bone
- 100g beetles
- 100 g of musk (or Agioritiko)
- 100 g mushrooms martaki (liquid)
- 200 gr agaricus
- 20g truffle cut into very thin slices
- 1 onion passed in the grater
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic puree
- 1 cup white wine assyrtiko
- 1 ½ κ baby potatoes
- 10 g thyme
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- 40 g butter
- Or olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- We start with the preparation of the pork. Finely chop the mushrooms and put them in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. In a blender take a part of the mushrooms, add wine, onion, garlic, thyme and mash them. We take the pork leg and open it lengthwise. As we have opened it, we create scratches inside with our knife so that the marinade can enter everywhere. We take a quantity of the porridge we made in the blender and we spread the whole leg inside out. Add the remaining mushrooms left in the bowl to the leg and tie the leg with a string. Put it in the fridge from 1 - 1 ώρα. Hours at least up to 24 hours.
- Place it in the hull with the rest of the wine, close the lid and leave it at 180 for about 3 hours.
- However, until our pork is cooked, we boil our potatoes.
- We do not let them boil, we boil them until they soften a little. Take them out of the water and press them lightly one by one until cracks open.
- Put the butter and olive oil in a pan. Once it is hot, add the chopped onion and spread our potatoes on both sides until they turn brown. At the end, add the thyme and a little wine.
- Remove the pork from the oven, carefully remove the string and add our potatoes.
- Put it in our oven again for half an hour at about 200The .
- When it is ready, and it has got a wonderful color, we take it out of the oven, let it calm down for a while and with a sharp large knife we cut our thigh into slices. Serve it with baby potatoes.
- The zoumaki that is left in the hull can be tied with flour in a pan and poured over the meat or accompanied with a wild mushroom sauce
Show off a wonderful dish with intoxicating aromas and a fascinating taste. I am sure of the congratulations you will hear and of how much you will be proud of the meal you will offer