A wonderful recipe full of aromas and flavors. Pork, soft piece that melts in the mouth with all the aromas that emerge in every bite of celery and leek…
You have to make it to understand what I am describing !!!!
- 1 kg porcine neck cut into thick frames
- half a kilo of celery (leaves coarsely chopped)
- 4-5 leeks cut
- 1/2 celery root grated on a coarse grater
- a little flour
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- half a glass of white wine
- olive oil
- 2 eggs
- lemon juice
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- vegetable broth (about one liter)
- We get them pork pieces and flour them. Saute them in the pan with olive oil (we do this to shield our meat) and set it aside.
- Put the leeks in a saucepan and sauté them well with olive oil. Then the celery root. Then add the garlic to the meat and simmer in the wine.
- Add the broth and let it simmer for about 45 minutes.
- When 45 minutes have passed, add the leaves from the celery and dill (we do this at the end because if we drop the leaves from the beginning until our food is cooked, they will have melted). Let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
- When it is ready, remove from the heat.
- We are preparing it eggnog. Take the two eggs in a bowl and add the lemon, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Then we take some broth from our food and add it slowly eggnog stirring with quick movements. Once it gets warm with careful movements, we throw it everywhere in our pot and shake it to go everywhere from the handles. Put it on the fire until it produces 1-2 blisters.
Serve hot. Bon appetit!