Today my food is special. A few months ago we had forgotten some potatoes that had grown in the village λοιπόν Well then we tried to plant them… and oh oh surprise !!!! Each potato we had planted had many, many potatoes next to it !!!! Some bigger, some smaller, I had such joy !!! I was holding them in my hands and I did not believe that they had come out of the ones I planted !!!
The oranges also started to produce oranges, so… ..in the kitchen quickly !!!! I will make pork with my wonderful potatoes, with orange. You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?
- 1.5 kg pork shoulder cut into portions
- 1 kg of cut potatoes, or baby potatoes
- 2 oranges
- Grate 2 oranges
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2k mustard
- Olive oil
- 6-7 pieces of dried figs cut in half
- 1 cup White wine
- Put the meat, the orange, the mustard, a little olive oil, the wine, the zest in a bowl and leave it to marinate overnight.
- The next day we take the pieces out of the marinade (we do not throw away the marinade), and in a pan we sauté the pieces to get color.
- Then place the meat in the hull and the potatoes. Season well, add the rosemary and the figs cut in half. Add the marinade and put our hull with the lid closed, in a preheated oven at 190The for about 1 ½ egg until it melts.
- Then we take out the lid and let our food take on color.
- When it is ready, cover the hull with the lid, and let our food in the hull rest for 10 minutes.
-If the oranges are sweet, add a little lemon (to me it was a little sour so I did not put lemon)
-the figs come in to give their wonderful special taste, as well as their aromas, but also for the sweetness that is needed to balance our food