Nothing compares to a mommy dish, which has a juicy meat, and honeyed vegetables. Make our table a pleasure, and you turn food into a celebration! A test will convince you…
- 6 pork neck steaks
- 1 beer
- 2 sliced onions
- 3 garlic cloves cut into slices
- 4 medium zucchini cut into chunks
- 5 medium carrots cut into chunks
- 1 kg potatoes cut into chunks
- Juice of two juicy lemons
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- Olive oil
- We start with the meat. In a bowl, add the ¾ of beer, a little olive oil, rosemary, oregano salt, pepper and mustard and mix very well. Place the pork inside, and mix well so that our marinade goes everywhere. Cover with cling film and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours. Ideally we can do the process in the evening, and finish the meal the next day.
- In a saucepan, pour the onion with olive oil, sauté, continue with the garlic, the pork, quench with the rest of the beer, add salt, pepper and carrots, lemon, the broth from the marinade, lower the heat and leave to simmer. for about 45 minutes. Then add the potatoes and zucchini and simmer for another 15 minutes. Then we place our food in a hull and bake at 180The for about another 15 minutes until our zucchini and potatoes are done, and our food gets colored.
- Serve hot with freshly ground pepper and a little raw olive oil on top.