Divine spaghetti delicious in the oven, with all the aromas of the garden. Colorful, delicious that we will accompany with wine, slices and good company!
- 1 pack of wholemeal spaghetti
- 2 sausages with leeks cut into side slices
- 1 eggplant cut into penne
- 2 sliced carrots
- 1 red pepper cut into thin slices
- 1 green pepper cut into thin slices
- 1-2 porto belo mushrooms cut into frames
- 2 zucchini cut into penne
- 1 large dried onion cut into slices
- 1-2 tomatoes cut into squares
- 4 tablespoons garlic cut into slices
- 100 g grated feta
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- Herbal broth or chicken
- A little oregano
- In a bowl, cut the eggplant and put it in water with a little salt to clear. While we wait for it to clear, we cut the rest of our vegetables. Drain the aubergines and wipe them lightly by pressing with absorbent paper.
- In a saucepan, pour a little olive oil and sauté the aubergines on all sides. Then place them on a plate and, in the same pan, sauté the onion, sausages, then the peppers, the carrots, the zucchini, the mushrooms and the garlic. Saute them and then add the tomatoes and eggplants. Add the hot broth, season with salt and pepper, add the oregano, and lower the heat to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- We open our oven at 200The to preheat. Pour the sauce into the hull and add the spaghetti.
- Stir every 5 minutes so that they do not stick together and check the liquids. If necessary, always add hot broth or water.
- Just before taking them out, pour the feta on top and mix lightly.