Wonderful, magical, fluffy, fragrant cake that should not be missing from any home now the holidays and why not for the whole year, since you will really fall in love with it.
Tasty, easy, fast… what else do you want?
- 290 g of crystallized sugar
- 250 g butter
- 440 gr flour
- 250 g brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 200 g yogurt (complete)
- 1 shot of brandy
- 1 (150g) box of candied fruits (100g in the cake, 50 for garnish)
- Cherries for garnish
- ½ κ γ cinnamon
- Or grated cloves
- ¼ κ γ ginger
- ¼ κ γ κακουλέ
For the icing
- 300 g powdered sugar + 50 g hot water
- Sift our flour to get air in a bowl. We add our spices in there.
- In the bowl of the mixer, mix the sugar with the butter until fluffy.
- Then add the yogurt, eggs and brandy. We take a teaspoon of flour from our mixture and we put it in the icing slots and we mix them.
- Then add the flour with the spices little by little to the bucket.
- Butter our mold and spread our mixture.
- Then put the icing slots on top, and with a teaspoon carefully stir to go all over the mixture.
- We put our form in the oven at 180The for about 55-60 minutes. Dip a stick or a knife before removing it. It should come out clean.
For the icing
- In a bowl, pour the icing with the water.
- Mix with a spoon and spread on the cake
- Flour the candied slots to stand in the middle of the mixture and to "stick". Otherwise they will go to the bottom of the form.
- The butter should have room temperature
- The cake pan should be filled with ¾ with mixture. My uniform has a diameter of 28 cm and a height of 6.5 cm.
Let the cake sit for 10-15 minutes when you take it out of the oven and then unmold it.
- Add the icing after our cake has cooled.
- If you want more icing you can use the whole package (400 g) with 60 g hot water.