It is afternoon and we intend to watch a movie. So what are we going to snack on? What to put in front of the table with the popcorn ?? We have chicken in the fridge, they will make delicious crunchy golden nuggets! Let's go make them before it's time for us… (fortunately they are made quickly)
- 1 chicken breast and 2 thighs
- 120 g flour loaf
- 25 g corn flour
- 250 g of beer2
- 1 kg garlic powder
- 1 kg onion powder
- 1 kg salt
- ½ κγ καγιέν
- ½ kg pepper
- Peel the meat, and chop it very well, making the meat like minced meat.
- Season with salt and pepper, and with a spoon take some of the minced chicken, wet your hands and shape rosettes, place the rosettes in oil paste, cover them with cling film and place them in the fridge for at least an hour to tighten.
- While it is in the fridge in a bowl, mix the spices with the flour.
- When they are firm, we take the rosettes and bread them with the flour and the spices. Then pour the beer into the flour with the spices and stir to create a batter.
- Dip the breaded rosettes one by one and fry them in a fryer at 170The grades.