If you like them όνιον ρίνκς then you will definitely love these wonderful golden vegetable snacks!
Cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, zucchini and whole mushroom will accompany us to the buffet or to a sports match or for an appetizer at our table, or even to cous cous with our friends with a cigar.
- Or small cauliflower
- Or small broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1 pack agaric mushrooms (small)
The flour we will need
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Or garlic cloves
- ½ κ σ pepper white
Mix these ingredients well and put them in a bowl.
For the porridge we will need
- 1 bottle of sour milk (500g)
- 2 eggs
For the breading we will need
- breadcrumbs or punk
- We take the cauliflower and cut it into small hazelnuts. The same goes for broccoli.
- We cut our carrots into slices of about one point. Our zucchini about 2 point slices. We leave our mushrooms whole.
- We take our ingredients and dip them first in the mixture with the flour. Then dip them in the mixture with the sour milk and the egg. Immediately after, dip them well in the toast or on our bench.
- We take care that they are very well breaded and that it is a body without gaps.
- Leave them in the fridge for a while until they are firm and then fry them in medium to strong oil (around 165 for 2-2.5 minutes)