A very easy recipe, well known, filling, and fast, that we loved and prefer both for its taste but also for how impressive the dish becomes, especially when you do not have time and you want to treat your loved ones!
- 500 g pasta of our choice (I personally preferred clams)
- 250 g smoked salmon cut into slices
- 3-4 spring onions, only the white part
- A little olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Or chopped dill
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 400 g sour cream
- 100 g grated parmesan
- Salt Pepper
- Boil our pasta according to the instructions on the package. We keep in the strain ½ fl from the water.
- Take a deep pan and sauté in a little olive oil the spring onion together with the capers. Then add the garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Immediately after, add the salmon, and quench with vodka.
- Allow the alcohol to evaporate for a minute and add the cream and water that we have kept together with the parmesan.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes. Just before removing the sauce from the heat, add the dill. Add all our sauce in the pot with the spaghetti and mix. Serve by rubbing freshly chopped pepper.