Perfect, light, delicious pasta with asparagus. Incredibly delicate taste, velvety, and delicious. Quick recipe, easy, but also so special !!! Let's get started !!!!
- 700 g of asparagus
- 500 g pasta of your choice
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Salt Pepper
- 2-3 k butter
- Grate an organic lemon
- Grated cheese
- Rinse the asparagus with cool water, and then with the help of a peeler (piler) peel the asparagus from the middle and bottom, because its skin is fibrous and does not soften during cooking. We pay attention to the tops because they are very soft and delicate so they do not break. Then we bend the bottom of the asparagus and it will show us by itself where it will break. We do not throw away the excess pieces (we keep them for broths etc)
- Boil the asparagus for 2-3 minutes, remove them from the water, and then boil our spaghetti in the same water.
- Cut the tops of all the asparagus, keep 2-3 whole, and mash the rest with a little water from the boiled water.
- Just before removing the spaghetti, towards the end, add the tops of the asparagus, and chop finely and add the 2-3 asparagus that we kept. Strain the spaghetti and keep it in the pot (keep some of the water)
- Melt the butter in a deep pan, sauté the onion, garlic, and add the pulp and water we kept. Bring to a boil and incorporate the sauce into the spaghetti. Stir well to homogenize, and just before serving add the cheese and lemon zest.