Easy, simple, and very quick recipe, always reminiscent of summer, light fasting for those who love seafood
- 500 g pasta of your choice
- 18 pcs quinces and glossy
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 10-12 pieces of Santorini cherry tomatoes
- Or white wine
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- Salt Pepper
- Boil the spaghetti of your choice as stated on the package.
- We start with the quinces and the glossy ones. Put our shells in a bowl of water for a few minutes. Then we rinse them very well by rubbing them between them and if we have a special brush.
- Then put them in the pan plain and steam them for 2-3 minutes until they open. Whatever does not open we throw away. Set aside the pan and strain the broth they made.
- Heat a little olive oil in a saucepan and sauté our onion until it turns blonde and soft. Then add the garlic and cherry tomatoes. then add the quinces and the glossy ones, and quench with the wine. Add the broth from the shells, salt and pepper and pour the sauce into the pot with the spaghetti. Stir and serve with freshly ground pepper and chopped parsley.